TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here is a picture I airbrushed in Photoshop:

Before:
ME.jpg

After:
MEPS.jpg

I should be a candidate for Proactive. Darn pimples.. :x

Job well done, there... nice improvement. What tool(s) did you use?

Thanks! I used the healing brush over certain parts of my face and added about 16 layers of airbrushing to reduce the unwanted blemishes.

A self-portrait?
Cool.
Welcome to ThePhotoForum, Mike! :D

And you did a nice job ... doesn't look too plastic, yet the "unruly" skin no lounger shows as many blemishes.

The composition of this "camera lifted above myself at outstretched arm" pic is debateable in itself, but that does not seem to be the question here...

A self-portrait?
Cool.
Welcome to ThePhotoForum, Mike! :D

And you did a nice job ... doesn't look too plastic, yet the "unruly" skin no lounger shows as many blemishes.

The composition of this "camera lifted above myself at outstretched arm" pic is debateable in itself, but that does not seem to be the question here...

Thank you for the welcoming!
Heh, yes I guess you can say this is a self portrait indeed. I tried to make it not look fake, so I kept the blemishes lighter instead of making myself look like plastic as you say.

As for the picture itself, I was just trying to see if I could capture my eyes as the subject. I will admit that I did lift the camera above myself..I hope it wasn't too "myspacey!":lol:

@Shacow: Thanks!

Most reactions

Back