What's new

Before the performance

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Getting ready for the dance performance called "The Dollmaker's Secret"

Ballett-Vorbereitung01.jpg


There might be more pictures later.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #2
Not everyone's happy with being made up before the performance, particularly not if it is "Mommy" who does the work:

Ballett-Vorbereitung02.jpg


Ballett-Vorbereitung03.jpg


Ballett-Vorbereitung04_Collage.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Thanks! :goodvibe:

Just one more before I call it a day for today (need to be up very early tomorrow), so you see there were not only cute little kids there (but those were definitely cutest!) - photo taken into the mirror:

Ballett-Vorbereitung05.jpg
 
Love the "crying" collage. Great emotion!! Cute little girl too!!
 
For all the reasons already mentioned, these are great!
 
Great shots Corinna! I realise how hard they were to get as well! ;)

Rob
 
yea great shots, you've captured them really well :thumbup:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
Thanks. I have soooooooooo many more!
Cute ones, too.
Very pretty ones.
Up close ones.
Photos of the "stylists" (the dance instructor herself, her sister, mothers, the woman who sewed the costumes)...

... and then performance pics without end.
I went back today to work on the mistakes I made on Friday during the performance, and now I have pics ... so many... too many.
 
LaFoto said:

I really like this picture. And the last one of the three put together. Where her tears are streaming from both eyes. Really emotional shot.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #13
Bace, the one that you like so is among my most favourite of all the "Getting Prepared"-photos that I took on the occasion. I will now put on some more from the "Getting Prepared"-series in a new thread.
 
LaFoto,

I've been remiss in posting comments, so I apologize that it's taken me so long to respond. Also, becasue of my laxidazical (SP) nature, everyone has already said what I was gonna say. I really like the montage of the crying girl, and like you and Bace, the pic of the older dancer is my fav from this set.

Thanks for sharing.
 
oooo the one with the 3 pix is awesome, i love that upper right hand one on that collage
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom