AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 7, 2006 #16 Great work Corina :thumbsup: Eric
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 8, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #17 Thanks :blushing: (I am quite happy with some of these myself, too, given the circumstances under which I had to take them).
Thanks :blushing: (I am quite happy with some of these myself, too, given the circumstances under which I had to take them).
Mohain TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 1,863 Reaction score 11 Location London, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 8, 2006 #18 Great pics Lafoto. they bring a real feeling of what it's like backstage getting ready. The one with the girl crying .... ahhh, bless :hug::
Great pics Lafoto. they bring a real feeling of what it's like backstage getting ready. The one with the girl crying .... ahhh, bless :hug::