S Supermario TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2007 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2007 #1
xfloggingkylex TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2006 Messages 1,292 Reaction score 1 Location Frederick, MD Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 23, 2007 #2 first one looks good, the background has a nice HDR look to it. The car doesn't do much. As for the second picture, it doesn't really look like this was an HDR able scene.
first one looks good, the background has a nice HDR look to it. The car doesn't do much. As for the second picture, it doesn't really look like this was an HDR able scene.
EOS_JD TPF Noob! Joined Feb 15, 2007 Messages 1,698 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 23, 2007 #3 What I notice is that the histograms are off slightly. Both images lack contrast.
M Maxx RS4 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2007 Messages 86 Reaction score 0 Apr 23, 2007 #4 The rear tires are on backwards. I just dont think either scene is allowing for a wide range of colors.
The rear tires are on backwards. I just dont think either scene is allowing for a wide range of colors.
A Aquarium Dreams TPF Noob! Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 731 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 23, 2007 #5 Interesting looking building in the first one. Why are red sports cars such a turn off for me??? Oh yeah, because I'm poor. The car is the color of a cherry Slurpee. Very nice.
Interesting looking building in the first one. Why are red sports cars such a turn off for me??? Oh yeah, because I'm poor. The car is the color of a cherry Slurpee. Very nice.