What's new

Beginner, critiques and advice wanted

I agree with previous C&C on 1 & 2.

#3: I do not feel that a square crop works here. Go landscape or portrait. What bothers me on this is that the perspective vanishing point is hidden by the pole. The pole does not work here. Step into the street for the shot if possible.

#4: Very cool and I like it. Neat and fresh concept that I cannot wait to try. You've expanded my horizon ... Thanks for sharing.
 
Thanks Chann and Frequency. Here are the revised images for 1, 2 and 3.

1.
$dsc0235f.webp

2.
$dsc0191z.webp

3.
$dsc0196hg.webp
 
Last edited:
Thanks Rotanimod.

Can anybody else offer C&C? Haven't heard much on the fourth image.
 
Now that #3 is cropped it is very clear the image needs straightening. See pole and building on the right.

#4: Like I said earlier, I love it and the idea. Did you try making the transition mask smoother so the line was less distinct? I think it may work better to fool the eye and not seem as stitched. You have a good blend as is though.
 
Love the first one
 
How on Earth did i forget to straighten it... fixed.

For the fourth I tried a smoother mask but preferred this.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom