1-2 the horizons seem off. The colours seem a bit under saturated. The image doesn't seem to have the overall sharpness and clarity that a good landscape shot should have.
I do like how you include the path in the first image, that is very well done. The reflection in the second is nice, I don't like the choice of locations of angle - the water is dirty and I guess there was wind that leaves me with a lopsided feeling.
The others - the commonality in all the close up flower pictures is that none of them are actually in focus. You may be too close to the flower or just not focusing well. I dont like the composition in them, you have cut some of the petals out of the shot that gives me a feeling of incompleteness. Watch the shooting angle and conditions as there are some pretty harsh shadows and light variances in the image.
If you are into macro and close ups, pick up a book that explains the best way to do so. Read up on some of the fundamentals of photography, such as exposure, aperture, metering and so on.
You definatly have an eye for some shots, but need to re/learn those basics.