Beginner Photo's Using Cell Phone Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southstatue

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello these are my photos taken by my cell phone camera, i cannot afford a decent camera currently but i try to make do with what i have :)

Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/giphotography1j

^This picture was taken at the Peer in Crystal Beach Ontario

Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/mzforumphoto2j

^This picture was taken in my home, these are my kittens

Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/73photography2j

^ My friend Cassi wanted me to take a picture of her :)

My name is Daniel Boughner and these are my photo's, please do not steal credit of the photos from me, thanks.

Hello Daniel. I really enjoyed the set of photos, I have since downloaded them and will be using them for profit. I hope that is ok.

Thank you.

Hello Daniel. I really enjoyed the set of photos, I have since downloaded them and will be using them for profit. I hope that is ok.

Thank you.

you too? i just sold 2 of them to istock.

Take credit of these images? Hell no, I like to keep a good reputation.

I'm sure these are nice memories for you, cute kittens and all that. But not only do they lack the quality of a good photo (you said you cant afford a good camera, so ok), but composition wise, they are very lacking as well.

Read up on photography, composition, rule of thirds and all that and see how you can use knowledge to take a great photograph with limited equipment instead of snapshots.

And please, no need for the "please dont steal my stuff". If you are truly worried about people stealing your work, dont post it anywhere. Once something is posted online, it can (and probably will) be stolen.

And read up on cell phone photography. Check out this flickr group for nice photos done with cell phones

Flickr: Cell Phone Photography

Again, shows that you can make some nice work with limited equipment. Dont let your lack of technology be an excuse or crutch to bad photos

And you know, it's more than ok for you guys to rag on a pretentious bag of ****, but OP clearly said, "I can't afford a decent camera currently", so give him a break and play nice.

There's my karma point for the month.

awwwww youre right VI...but i wasnt referring to the image quality, just the copyright in the first post.

do i still get a teabagging?

Play nice.... not everyone has $$$ for a camera and photography can be enjoyed with as little as much stuff. Heck... pin hole + shoebox is certainly good enough to spark an interest.

OP, I'll have to take a look as soon as I get home.. (work network).

I did state that they are bad quality, but he knows that.
So... looking past the bad quality, there are still issues with interesting subjects and composition. Hence giving him the ol' read up on composition line and sending a link to a flickr group with good shots done with cell phones for inspiration.

What more do you want? Other than a teabagging of course

Heck... pin hole + shoebox is certainly good enough to spark an interest.

That is what got me interested. 7th grade technology class. We shot the front of our school. With the pinhole/shoebox the exposure is pretty long so we ran across the "camera" and had a bunch of ghosts running around our school. Pretty fun.

sorry if my photos dont meet the standards from the forums, i was just hoping that someone would enjoy the photos as much as i do.

Heck... pin hole + shoebox is certainly good enough to spark an interest.

That is what got me interested. 7th grade technology class. We shot the front of our school. With the pinhole/shoebox the exposure is pretty long so we ran across the "camera" and had a bunch of ghosts running around our school. Pretty fun.

Snapshot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back