What's new

Beginner's Photos

plentygood

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
434
Reaction score
0
Location
Arr-Kan-Saw
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm 15 and I got into photography this summer. I started out with just my mom's compact and then bought my own Canon S3 IS (which is what all of these pictures were taken with). If you guys could please C&C them, I'd really appreciate it.

#1
1425059808_5953a0fad2.jpg



#2
1425059794_1dad270876.jpg



#3
1425059788_8ce6bc9c8d.jpg



#4
1425059782_de308f2255.jpg
 
Ohhhhh very nice pictures :) Your a year older then me xDD

I love the paint one, simple yet unique.

Great hob so far :)
 
Not bad.. try shooting some other things besides household items. Thatll show us more about your "skills" and we can point you in the rite direction on what you should, and should not be doing..to help improve your shots.

#2 might work better in black and white.
 
Thanks for the comments so far. Here's some pictures that aren't household items. My biggest obstacle is finding subject matter. I live in a boring Arkansas town and I'm not old enough to drive yet (not to mention I've got a lazy streak).

1424373207_b971dc5be7.jpg



#6
1424373211_b51eb55b00.jpg




#7
1424373203_66f60cedb4.jpg



#8
1424373195_dbebf85492.jpg
 
Welcome to the forums!

You have definitely started out on the right foot! I see you put some thought into your compositions which is so important.
Watch out for those flourescent lights... doesn't do well for photography unless you are prepared for them.

#3 and #5 are the best in my opinion; first one is cut off and missing part of the baby's breath....
I might have used a polarizer on your second shot to help out the sky.

I wish you the best in your future endeavors!

Thanks for sharing!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom