What's new

BEIJING

Thanks Frequency :)
 
Gorgeous mirror reflection. This looks like it could be a poster. Also, you have some very nice photos of the Great Wall!
 
I love this shot. I was in the exact same location earlier this summer and go this one:
kabmmaadj.jpg


I really like your shot on flickr of the Forbidden City from this vantage point:
Strait To It | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
 
Last edited:
awesome shot! i would almost like to see the top cropped out. it would emphasize the reflection a bit more i think
 
Nice pics, I was there in January (along with Shanghai and Lijiang). Lots of awesome things to see in China!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom