Being absent...

W.Y.Photo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...was a rough experience.

I am ashamed to admit that I have not been on the boards lately due to a recent addiction I acquired. This addiction was related to illicit narcotics and it sent me through a brutal experience. However, I am pleased to inform everyone that I have worked it out and am feeling better already..

The only thing I have to say for myself is.. Jesus, Breaking Bad is a hell of a TV show. ;)

:lmao:

I heard it did well at the awards show, but I haven't seen it yet.

Well for when you do watch it, make sure you have time to spare to watch a lot. You wont wanna take your eyes off it!

And yeah, I think it took over the emmy's for the past two years

Congratulations on making this important leap in your life. It could not have been easy, so now you know how strong you are!
Looking forward to some photos!
Nancy

Omg!! I, too, have been going through a similar problem!! I just finish the season 4 finale this morning!! I also say "Yo" and "bitches" after most sentences. Hehe

Stay strong keep fighting never fall and never fail yourself at times when you felt you are failing.

I'm happy for you :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

?

Gotta love Netflix. I zipped through 'Orange is The New Black' too fast if there is such a thing. Still working on Weeds and Breaking Bad.

Breaking Bad is the best series I have ever watched in my 58 years. Weeds is pretty good too, Mary Louise Parker is smoking! Arrested Development was hilarious!

Breaking Bad is the best series I have ever watched in my 58 years. Weeds is pretty good too, Mary Louise Parker is smoking! Arrested Development was hilarious!

She sure is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that she is 50.

For some reason I can't seem to get as hooked on BB as many others do.. I've watched a few episodes, but it's just too boring.. perhaps when I watch a few more..

For me, I love House of Cards, if you've Netflix, White Collar, and Scandal.

For some reason I can't seem to get as hooked on BB as many others do.. I've watched a few episodes, but it's just too boring.. perhaps when I watch a few more.. For me, I love House of Cards, if you've Netflix, White Collar, and Scandal.

I'm in the minority like you. I tried watching it a couple times and never got into it.

Are you saying that breaking bad was your addiction or that you actually had a substance addiction?

For some reason I can't seem to get as hooked on BB as many others do.. I've watched a few episodes, but it's just too boring.. perhaps when I watch a few more..

For me, I love House of Cards, if you've Netflix, White Collar, and Scandal.

It's a slow burn until people start dying.

For some reason I can't seem to get as hooked on BB as many others do.. I've watched a few episodes, but it's just too boring.. perhaps when I watch a few more.. For me, I love House of Cards, if you've Netflix, White Collar, and Scandal.

I'm in the minority like you. I tried watching it a couple times and never got into it.

Are you saying that breaking bad was your addiction or that you actually had a substance addiction?

I was worried someone wouldn't get it.:banghead:

Breaking Bad. I'm no Jesse Pinkman here.. I finished the whole series in under a week. That's pretty bad right?
Though... when he says "Yeahhh *****!" I do get this ecstatic and euphoric feeling?? Is that what drugs are like???

Rex is absolutely right. I watched a couple episodes when it was still airing and I didn't think much of it, but in its entirety its a really great show.

Last edited:
Good morning, Bitches!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't watched a single series of breaking bad. I really should

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back