Being in the right place at the right time for a awesome wedding Photo

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Being in the right place at the right time for a awesome wedding Photo. What a awesome day for Ashley and Joe’s wedding, the weather was great for a late October day. After the getting ready and ceremony photos were done, we were heading out
to their farm and came across a amazing background for some photos. As soon as I saw it, we stopped them to do some photos with dad’s fire engine red restored old Mercury truck. A farmer was burning off his field and the smoke was billowing all around, it was Awesome!! They love the photos.
We continued on to do family and wedding party pic’s. They recently just moved their new home onto the farm site, so we used the cows for some backdrops as the ground wasn’t to level yet.
It was a beautiful area with all the golden hay bails still out in the fields. Here’s a few pic’s from their day.
Regina-Yorkton-wedding-photographer-country-wedding-1-1024x640.jpg
Regina-Yorkton-wedding-photographer-country-wedding-2-1024x640.jpg
Regina-Yorkton-wedding-photographer-country-wedding-7-1024x640.jpg

Thanks for posting. Had restored a 1950 F1 Ford pickup that looked very similar to the pickup you had for this shot.

Your old truck must look good, this truck was a great prop for the wedding, plus it was her dad's.

I think the shots are interesting, a bit different.
With the fire and smoke I am reminded of a famous photograph taken by Robert Van Fleet at a football game while the school is burning in the background.

Google the Van Fleet photo, it's something.

Most reactions

Back