I think the exposure and sharpness in the b&w one is better, and I like the details in the wheel better in the b&w.. So the second one gets my vote. Nice shooting!
I think the exposure and sharpness in the b&w one is better, and I like the details in the wheel better in the b&w.. So the second one gets my vote. Nice shooting!
They are both good shots. It's hard to pick a better one in my opinion because I like the colors in the first one, but the wheel detail in the 2nd one.
Hehe Bapp... sorry didn't mean to steal your thunder... I left my good tripod in London and one I used tonight was terrible... good luck with you photos though, I'll prob go back tomorrow but for shopping not photos!
i love the detail in the b\w but something about the light trails in the color its almost like its telling a story of the way all those cars went, like the one that turns while all the others stay straight. awesome shots!
Oh....not the Belfast I was thinking......Nice shot though, I am more fond of the BW than the color one, the car that turned the corner on you is a bit distracting IMO.