Belfast Cityscape

SiCk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wakeuphate.com
I took this a couple of nights ago, i had taken the same sort of shot maybe a week ago, but from the 4th floor, this one is from the 10th.. and looking alot better than the previous i think. But theres still something i dont like about it for some reason =/

Click for big:

If it's still too small in the next window click the picture.

is the horizon sloping down towards the left? Maybe that is giving it an uncomfortable feel

Nice.

Me, I judge what's in the picture, aswell as the picture itself, I'm not sure what it's like on here, I picked that up from another site.

I think it's good and clear, if a little boring.

I think I may actually prefer this shot on a clear sunny day.

Neat shot ..I like the atmosphere produced by the lights and the haze? or fog?
I've been to your fair city a few times...can you see that blocky, kinda ugly actually, hospital from your floor?
TFS :D

JohnMF said:
is the horizon sloping down towards the left? Maybe that is giving it an uncomfortable feel

Yeah possibly, i tried straightening it in photoshop when i first was playing with it, and it just looked wrong though.. so i have no clue heh

eddyk said:
Nice.

Me, I judge what's in the picture, aswell as the picture itself, I'm not sure what it's like on here, I picked that up from another site.

I think it's good and clear, if a little boring.

I think I may actually prefer this shot on a clear sunny day.

Yeah, it may look nicer on a sunny day... but we dont get many of those here hehe, so nightshots are my fav because its usually clear.

JonK said:
Neat shot ..I like the atmosphere produced by the lights and the haze? or fog?
I've been to your fair city a few times...can you see that blocky, kinda ugly actually, hospital from your floor?
TFS :D

Heh, this was taken from the Moviehouse Cinema, I live a good few mile down the road from it... but yeah that bloody thing is visible from EVERYWHERE, Belfast City Hospital, The eyesore of belfast.

SiCk said:
Heh, this was taken from the Moviehouse Cinema, I live a good few mile down the road from it... but yeah that bloody thing is visible from EVERYWHERE, Belfast City Hospital, The eyesore of belfast.

Yep....that would be the place, ugly as sin! :confused:...my sis had a wonderful view of it from her block of flats. altho the sun would lite up the windows from time to time and redeem it somewhat LOL got a pic somewhere....
My sis stayed just off the Dublin Road almost right beside the MGM Multiplex cinema...is that the one yer talkin about?

JonK said:
Yep....that would be the place, ugly as sin! :confused:...my sis had a wonderful view of it from her block of flats. altho the sun would lite up the windows from time to time and redeem it somewhat LOL got a pic somewhere....
My sis stayed just off the Dublin Road almost right beside the MGM Multiplex cinema...is that the one yer talkin about?

thats the place.. they changed the name of it now, its the MovieHouse now, this shot was from the big parking garage attached to the back of it.

Dublin road is a great place to live though, expensive, but great due to it being so close to the town center.

That's so cool! :D small world.
Here's a pic I took from her flat:
60024362_f225b55021_m.jpg

Most reactions

Back