Bella...C/C

PerfectlyFlawed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.feliciakelsayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These were totally shot at Random times why'll out camping this week...just happened to have my camera.
Shot in Raw, EXIF should be attached... PP done in LR3 (still playing around with it)

:thumbup: ...:thumbdown:...?

Can see the rest of the shots on my Flickrrrrr.:sexywink:
Flickr: .PerfectlyFlawed.'s Photostream

5070952848_931a239787_b.jpg

5070347773_d9cff58d00_b.jpg

5070347963_87796552af_b.jpg

5070952956_274e5fde3e_b.jpg

gha! I had to move past the first two. I'm a mom, and so I appreciate these moments, but I don't like cake smash photos, I wont even take them because I could not stand to edit them lol
I'm sure the mom loves these pictures, and appreciates them, especially if this was her first oreo!

Cute....but the first one looks like the baby is eating mud.

gha! I had to move past the first two. I'm a mom, and so I appreciate these moments, but I don't like cake smash photos, I wont even take them because I could not stand to edit them lol
I'm sure the mom loves these pictures, and appreciates them, especially if this was her first oreo!
Well, they were totally random... the only reason i grabbed for my camera was how she was reacting to them... sugar rush from HELL! She was hysterical, i couldnt stop laughing--- Kodak Moment, haha!.... Er... I mean NIkon.... moment. :biglaugh:

It looks like they were all shot at F1.8 and you just missed focus because the shallow depth of field

I just thought the messy face was kind of funny... not so cute... (thank god thats not my kid, i didnt have to clean that crap! HAHA)

yeah it was random, i shot with what i had ( and sucked at it--Not to self : no more shooting that lens in 1.8)
The others i think i shot with a longer lens...
So aside from the messy face is disgusting... and focus is off... anything?

I just thought the messy face was kind of funny... not so cute... (thank god thats not my kid, i didnt have to clean that crap! HAHA)

yeah it was random, i shot with what i had ( and sucked at it--Not to self : no more shooting that lens in 1.8)
The others i think i shot with a longer lens...
So aside from the messy face is disgusting... and focus is off... anything?

Use a bit of fill flash

3 and 4 are a bit dark and her forehead seems a bit pale in 1 and 2.

Most reactions

Back