weepete

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.petecrawford.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Panoramic shot of Ben A'an I took last year, I think it's a handheld 5 shot photo stitch. Didn't like it originally but removed the people recently and re-worked it a little. I think it's pretty good now and the little things that bothered me at the time don't anymore. Sometimes I just need a bit of time between my shots.

Ben A'an Pano 3_ by wee_pete, on Flickr

Lovely colourful shot, good pov with the path leading the eye along and in to the whole shot.

Lovely colourful shot, good pov with the path leading the eye along and in to the whole shot.

Thanks Fujidave, last time I went up here it was pretty much all forest in this spot, but the forrestry commision had recently cut down a lot of the trees. They used to plant a lot of Scandinavian pines, in rows in the Scottish hillside, thankfully now they are re-planting with a mix of native woodland in a lot of places. I do hope that's their plan for here.

Very nice scene...........

Thanks Jeff, luckily the weather held up for us that day though there was a fair bit of cloud it was broken and we got some blue sky too!

lovely image

lovely image

Thanks Mark! I have a soft spot for this wee hill, many memories of climbing up it when I was a kid. It's quite popular and being just under half a munro at 1491ft is a reasonably easy walk. A small hill with big views. I've had a few superb winter walks here too

Lovely shot weepete, I like the leading path, the rocks and the colour. Very clear shot.

Lovely shot weepete, I like the leading path, the rocks and the colour. Very clear shot.

Thanks PJcam! Yeah, I've learned to keep an eye on my shutter speed and shooting technique when I want to stitch. Nothing worse than getting a good series only to find one shot in the middle is blurred!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back