Bender Aurora

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Monday night was the second time I had a chance to see the aurora borealis in person. The forecast called for some wild aurora activity. While this light show was better than the one I got to witness last year, it did not live up to my expectations. I still enjoyed it thoroughly though. None of the photos I came back with is anything to write home about (mostly because they're flawed one way or another), but since I stayed up until early morning for this I might as well share.

6190683218_98bfc975b7_z.jpg

Thanks for looking...

Hey! This is a great picture!
It's good to have high expectations for your work, and I'm not familiar with the rest of your work, but this one's pretty good. :thumbup:

Regards,
LizardKing

Your shot from last year shows much more activity from the aurora. Maybe the shot in this thread is a little bit boring regarding the aurora, as you already proved that one can expect much more dramatic effects - but far from a bad shot.

Had some great activity here in the northernmost part of Norway a couple of days ago, but of course I was stuck at work. I have still yet to try and take a few shots of the Aurora

It's good to have high expectations for your work, and I'm not familiar with the rest of your work, but this one's pretty good. :thumbup:

Regards,
LizardKing
Gracias, aguante Argentina, y saludos a Cristina desde bien lejos ;)

Your shot from last year shows much more activity from the aurora. Maybe the shot in this thread is a little bit boring regarding the aurora, as you already proved that one can expect much more dramatic effects - but far from a bad shot.
It's not very visible at this size/resolution, but the fence is out of focus. That's bad enough :)

wow great shot! Where was this taken?
This was taken in Bender, a 100km north of Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Very interesting, the sky looks unreal , I wonder how you did it? Was it really so full of stars or there was some manipulations. Very nice photograph, very good lighting and composition.
No manipulations here. This was a moonless night so the stars shined brighter. The long exposure captured many more stars than the naked eye can see – but I assure you that they were all there :)

Thanks everyone!!

Regards,
LizardKing
Gracias, aguante Argentina, y saludos a Cristina desde bien lejos ;)

Cuando la vea, le mando saludos jajaja

Most reactions

New Topics

Back