What's new

Benro carbon fiber tripod? Any good?

Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
107
Reaction score
2
Location
Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is this Chinese brand any good? From what I read on the net so far, the general consensus is that they are as good as Gitzo for much much less.
 
well, Gitzo is considered a gold standard so if so it will be a bargin
 
would like advice from someone who used the Benro Carbon fibre tripod, I am looking at the C3570T with B3 ballhead, I'm 178cm tall.
 
Last edited:
I am using a Benro carbon fiber monopod,with a 70-200mm vr tele lens. Rock solid , will probably buy the Benro tripod this winter
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom