What's new

Best 27" monitor for a Mac

FTWingRiders

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 28, 2010
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all,
Been here a little while, finding a lot of great information on a lot of subjects. I know how to use the "search" feature here and have found answers to most of my questions. I've enjoyed photography most of my life, and recently moved up to a dslr, a Nikon D5000. Been busy getting to know it, and use it.
I'm looking forward to getting aqainted with PS5 and LR, but my PC is pretty outdated, so with the wifes blessing I've been researching the replacement. After playing around with different computers and setups, I've decided to go with the Mac.
I like the iMac 27" I7, awesome machine except the glossy monitor, I know that where it needs to go there will be an unaccceptable amount of glare, so I'm "sacrificing" (hehe:mrgreen:!!) and getting the MacPro Quad core to be my machine for the next 10 years. (My wife will kill me if I ask to upgrade any sooner;)!!)
However.. Now the delemma on what monitor to buy. There are just three basic requirements: Matte screen and an overall height under 20", and under $450. (Out of money in the budget:confused:)
I like the Samsung P2770H and the Viewsonic VX2739WM to start, but does anyone have any suggestions and recommendations?
Thanks for all and any help.
Forrest
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom