Best battery grip for my Nikon D600?

After all is said and done, when comparing OEM to AFTERMARKET you get what you pay for.

I must be a fairy tale believer, I still think a good deal does exist, may be not in the world of camera. We will see as I placed my order today.
I bought the after market brand, it allowed me to get a flash bracket, a sensor cleaner and 2 memory cards for the same price of the Nikon grip alone.
If ever it does not work properly I guess B&H will exchange it or refund it... It will still be time to invest in better quality.

Thank you very much everyone.
Your input is appreciated!

I'm on my second Vello grip since I purchased my D7000 a few months ago. This one doesn't work either. I would hate to be relying on it at somebodies wedding.

I'm on my second Vello grip since I purchased my D7000 a few months ago. This one doesn't work either. I would hate to be relying on it at somebodies wedding.

You may be right, it was a hard call because money is tight right now. If ever I have to buy another one, it sure will me the genuine!

After all is said and done, when comparing OEM to AFTERMARKET you get what you pay for.

I would have to agree with you! I have seen this with batteries as well and the manufacture would not honour the warranty. It's more common than you think.

What cracks me up is when someone spends a fair coin on on a FF camera and cheaps out on the battery. It's like buying a porche and putting VW hubcaps on it!!

Just to let you know, it came in and it is not working! I should have follow the advice, so I am returning it to B&H and will buy the OEM
Life lesson!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back