Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Who is the best comic book villain?

Last edited:
Is it pathetic if I know all of them?

I went with Lex Luther in the end but Ras al Ghul was a close second.

Is it pathetic if I know all of them?

I went with Lex Luther in the end but Ras al Ghul was a close second.

Not pathetic at all. Everybody should know them all :)

My ultime fave is The Joker. Just ads that bit of sadistic humour to everything he is in, which is what comics should be about.
Close second is Magneto. But really, when you mention a top 5 in anything, the line is really blurred.

Vilains that I always love: Red Skull, Loki, Carnage, Sinestro, Apocalypse, Gorilla Grod
Vilains that I don't like: Kingpin, Galactus, Doc Oc, Mc Freeze

Did I geek up my reply enough?

My ultime fave is The Joker. Just ads that bit of sadistic humour to everything he is in, which is what comics should be about.
Close second is Magneto. But really, when you mention a top 5 in anything, the line is really blurred.

I agree, but to me the Joker is clearly #1. that's my opinion but to me all other villains pale in comparison.

Vilains that I always love: Red Skull, Loki, Carnage, Sinestro, Apocalypse, Gorilla Grod
Vilains that I don't like: Kingpin, Galactus, Doc Oc, Mc Freeze
Did I geek up my reply enough?

Loki and Sinestro probably could have been in this ten, both are very cool. I'm curious why you don't like Kingpin or Galactus though?

I guess I dont like Kingpin because I never liked DD. While he is an ok vilain, I find he is too "straight" in terms of what he does. He's just a nasty crime boss, with super strenght. Easy to see what he will do, predictable.

Galactus is an interesting character. He is a super vilain, but more due to size. To quote Stan Lee "'How could we get something bigger than a villain? Let's do a guy who's like a demigod — I like the name 'Galactus'. He comes from outer space and eats planets, or some stupid thing"."

Some stupid thing... thats my point :)

I guess I dont like Kingpin because I never liked DD. While he is an ok vilain, I find he is too "straight" in terms of what he does. He's just a nasty crime boss, with super strenght. Easy to see what he will do, predictable.

Galactus is an interesting character. He is a super vilain, but more due to size. To quote Stan Lee "'How could we get something bigger than a villain? Let's do a guy who's like a demigod — I like the name 'Galactus'. He comes from outer space and eats planets, or some stupid thing"."

Some stupid thing... thats my point :)

lol. Ok I can see your points. That's kind of marvel villains in a nutshell though, isn't it? Very few of marvels characters, good or bad, have the depth or personality as DC's. So many are "big and strong" or so, and short on motivation.

Wow geek alert! lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back