BEST FREE PHOTO EDITING PROGRAM ONLINE.......

AMOMENT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you think the best free online photo editing program is? I have PSE and like it but sometimes it is a little too involved for my liking. I end up feeling like I am not editing a photo but rather creating something. JMO.

google picasa 3, but no where near PSE... I would give it some time with the PSE, I felt like that in the beginning too but eventually you stop trying to fake effects and just increase potential in your photo. Picasa doesn't edit RAW either.

YOU SHOULD GIVE GIMP A TRY!

But Bitter, if she thinks PSE is too involved she's going to REALLY hate GIMP.

I'm thinking if she thinks that PSE is too involved... then she just doesn't have a handle on how to edit. You can create subtle edits on PSE without feeling like you're "creating" something and do a better job of it than any other Fauxtog wanna be editing program on the net.

What is it that you're trying to do that you feel can't be achieved properly in PSE?

:addpics:

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING THREAD TITLES IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. WE, HERE AT TPF, DO NOT ENJOY GETTING YELLED AT. THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY

try photoscape

YOU SHOULD GIVE GIMP A TRY!

GIMP IS GIMPY!!!! LEARN TO HACK SOME SOFTWARE IF YOU WANT TO BE CHEAP!!!!

DISCLAIMER - TPF DOES NOT ENDORSE HACKING ANYTHING

Bitter is yelling because the OP seems to post her subject matter IN ALL CAPS EVERY TIME SHE POSTS to this forum.

Bitter is yelling because the OP seems to post her subject matter IN ALL CAPS EVERY TIME SHE POSTS to this forum.

Ooooh OHkay!

See... I have some major catching up to do here... I don't know anything about these new people or why anyone is responding the way they do to them. :lol:

I don't type in all caps, but personally I don't read differently when it's in all caps. If you've never heard the persons voice you can't possibly know what they sound like when they raise it so basically you are screaming at yourself if you're reading it that way... seems like an odd thing to me. My hand writing is always in caps but somehow that is different... weird.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back