What's new

Best Friends...the faces say it all.

A bit over-exposed, I think, but easily fixed.
It's a red white and blue flag, make it pop.

Unfortunately, you've got the top of her hand right at the margin and that really takes away from the picture, I think
fixable but not perfect, I'm afraid.

 
Thanks so much for the input. Trying to get the flag brighter is definitely a great point. I am using Lightroom, any suggestions on getting brighter without losing exposure integrity?
 
Can't add to top with LR but it is easy to fiddle with otherwise.
This needs a little sharpeneing to make it pop but otherwise good enough for a quick fix.

 
You are awesome! Love that you included the screenshot of the Lightroom editing. SOOOO HELPFUL!
On to reading the twelve step program. Follow me as I add more photos, hopefully you will see marked improvement. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom