mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 10, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #1 2012 is almost over!! Post your best shots of the year!! :thumbup:
texkam TPF Noob! Joined Jun 6, 2012 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 365 Location Big D. Near the lake. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 10, 2012 #2 Evening - Galveston, TX
AgentDrex No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 2,837 Reaction score 405 Location Bemidji, Minnesota, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 10, 2012 #3 I don't even have a best so unfortunately it's a toss up between these four: #1 #2 #3 #4 I figure if I keep practicing, I'll end up with at least one worth framing before too long. Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
I don't even have a best so unfortunately it's a toss up between these four: #1 #2 #3 #4 I figure if I keep practicing, I'll end up with at least one worth framing before too long.
TwoTwoLeft No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 8, 2011 Messages 497 Reaction score 182 Location Santa Paula, Ca Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 10, 2012 #4 I don't know about the best, but these were my favorites so far from this year. Finally, the latest. It should look familiar since it's in another recent post. Overall, it's been a fun year. I've got the chance to see a lot of cool places. Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
I don't know about the best, but these were my favorites so far from this year. Finally, the latest. It should look familiar since it's in another recent post. Overall, it's been a fun year. I've got the chance to see a lot of cool places.
coastalconn Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 24, 2012 Messages 3,594 Reaction score 3,636 Location Old Saybrook, CT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 11, 2012 #5 Well these are my personal favorites after my first full year of DSLR... POTM August Osprey Up Close by krisinct, on Flickr Great Horned Owl - (Explored!) by krisinct, on Flickr Eagles mating! by krisinct, on Flickr Osprey Glare - Explored by krisinct, on Flickr Small warbler - Low Tide by krisinct, on Flickr
Well these are my personal favorites after my first full year of DSLR... POTM August Osprey Up Close by krisinct, on Flickr Great Horned Owl - (Explored!) by krisinct, on Flickr Eagles mating! by krisinct, on Flickr Osprey Glare - Explored by krisinct, on Flickr Small warbler - Low Tide by krisinct, on Flickr
Parker219 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 27, 2012 Messages 2,288 Reaction score 661 Location Orlando, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 11, 2012 #6 If anything to look back in a year, 2 years, 10 years to see how I improved through-out the years. Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
TATTRAT TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 1,952 Reaction score 1,007 Location BDA Native now in NoVA/D.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 11, 2012 #7 Holy effing s*&t balls, so much for me thinking I had some "ok" shots. Wow. Subscribed for more amazing pictures.
Holy effing s*&t balls, so much for me thinking I had some "ok" shots. Wow. Subscribed for more amazing pictures.
SamiJoSchwirtz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 5, 2012 Messages 740 Reaction score 53 Location Poplar&Hawthorne, Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 11, 2012 #8 This makes me sad LOL. Compared to these I'm horrible. :unsubscribe: wonderful pics!!!
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 11, 2012 #9 Very difficult to choose some good from a heaped up garbage To satisfy my ego, i will post five #2 Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
STIC TPF Noob! Joined Dec 4, 2012 Messages 192 Reaction score 37 Location NZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 11, 2012 Banned #10 ... Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
molested_cow TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 3, 2004 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 534 Location Here N There Dec 11, 2012 #11 This year has been a big year for me in terms of landscape photography, but nothing beats capturing precious human moments that can't be ready for.
This year has been a big year for me in terms of landscape photography, but nothing beats capturing precious human moments that can't be ready for.
JAC526 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 19, 2011 Messages 1,329 Reaction score 237 Location Cincinnati OH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 11, 2012 #12 Here are some of my favorites: untitled-7469 by JChick526, on Flickr untitled-8146 by JChick526, on Flickr untitled-8024 by JChick526, on Flickr Flower_2 by JChick526, on Flickr And a couple for fun: Hey why aren't you taking my picture? IMG_7890-3 by JChick526, on Flickr And Merry Christmas. _MG_8357 by JChick526, on Flickr Thanks for looking. 2012 has been an awesome year for me and I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store. Joe
Here are some of my favorites: untitled-7469 by JChick526, on Flickr untitled-8146 by JChick526, on Flickr untitled-8024 by JChick526, on Flickr Flower_2 by JChick526, on Flickr And a couple for fun: Hey why aren't you taking my picture? IMG_7890-3 by JChick526, on Flickr And Merry Christmas. _MG_8357 by JChick526, on Flickr Thanks for looking. 2012 has been an awesome year for me and I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store. Joe
SCraig Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 12, 2011 Messages 6,474 Reaction score 2,451 Location Nashville, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 11, 2012 #13 I shot several that I personally like this year, but I think these two are two of my personal favorites:
I shot several that I personally like this year, but I think these two are two of my personal favorites:
runnah Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 14,632 Reaction score 7,563 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 11, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #14 carin4 by runnah555, on Flickr _GLV1473 by runnah555, on Flickr
shinycard255 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 27, 2012 Messages 166 Reaction score 64 Location IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 11, 2012 #15 Here is one of my favorites