Best People Retouching Tutorial?

haring

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am looking for a good retouching tutorial which helps me to improve my skills. I would like to learn the best ways to retouch skin and eyes of brides at a really high level. Is there anything for free or reasonable price?
I think I am fine with color correcting my images but I need to learn the best retouching techniques for people.

Can you help me? Is there a tutorial online? There is so much crap on the internet it is hard to find the quality tutorials.

Thanks,
Otto

It is a lot of practise and experimentation that will make you a good retoucher. Tutorials will teach you the concepts but it is up to you to develop excellence.

If you Google 'Photoshop+skin+tutorial', you'll get enough hits to keep you busy for the next 100 years. (I assume you are using Photoshop)

Of course, there will be many of them that are not what you're looking for...but even some of the off-the-wall ones may teach you something.

You might also consider one of the better Photoshop plug-ins. From what I hear, they can help you do a good job, but just as important, they can save you a lot of time.

I would like to learn the best ways to retouch skin and eyes of brides at a really high level. Is there anything for free or reasonable price?

These things don't go together... But just in case they do... I would like some good free glass and a free 1D MK4.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back