Best photo editing software for MAC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laptops are notoriously poor devices to use for image editing, because of the limited accurate viewing angles the displays have. Good luck.

That's a 100% incorrect statement when it comes to MacBook Pro. In the early generation MacBook Pro and Powerbooks, what you are saying is right. However, in the newer models (The ones with glass screens), viewing angle does not alter contrast/saturation/tint. You can walk in a 180˙ radius around the screen, and the view does not change at all.

Last edited:
If you are serious about editing, full Photoshop and Bridge. Then you'll want a a management program with a top end RAW engine. As a professional I use Capture One. I use it with my main camera, a Phase One and my Canon. Lightroom is also a good option.

If you are serious about editing, full Photoshop and Bridge. Then you'll want a a management program with a top end RAW engine. As a professional I use Capture One. I use it with my main camera, a Phase One and my Canon. Lightroom is also a good option.
Thread is from 2011, I'm sure the OP figured out what to use. Pease look at dates for the question type threads.
Locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back