What's new

Best photography magazine?

Digital Photo Pro(for tech articles) and B&W Magazine(for the art) are my favorites.
 
While internet is good for most part, I should say that photography magazines helped me a lot to improve my compositions. To see great photos printed in paper anyday is better than seeing it on net.

Having said that I don't subscribe to any of them. I just visit my local library once or twice a month and get them all, read it and return it back:-). My take is "Outdoor photography" has better mix of photographs, Q & A's and product review. National Geographic ofcourse have great pics which I just use to learn / improve my composition
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom