What's new

Best semi-pro camera for studio shooting

Rumours are it will be MF and 100mp :lol:

Haha yep, i've no doubt, i'd heard top speed of half a frame a second too! :lol: perhaps I shoulda made it clear I was referring to the mark II doing anything required in the studio and not the potential mark III
 
Rumours are it will be MF and 100mp :lol:

Haha yep, i've no doubt, i'd heard top speed of half a frame a second too! :lol: perhaps I shoulda made it clear I was referring to the mark II doing anything required in the studio and not the potential mark III


I'm the sort that will not buy the new model but get the old model for a bargain, one of my cameras is the 5Dmk1 but when the new one comes out i will buy a MK2 for a bargain. I should have been Scottish :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom