Best Street camera GRII

Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMO I think the Ricoh GRII is the best in your face street camera made, you can be so blatant and folk don`t even know your shooting them.

Delivery by Dave, on Flickr

It's been getting some good reviews.

I`ve got to say that any good reviews are spot on, as you can get right up close.

With a 28mm e-view, camera-to-subject distance is pretty important. I always felt that 28mm on 24x36mm film was a great wide-angle length..maybe close to perfect for so,so many social situations!

I use to think my X100F was great for close up street, but this GRII beats it hands down.

I use to think my X100F was great for close up street, but this GRII beats it hands down.

Do you suppose the difference lies in the outward appearance of the cameras? Is your X100F a chrome-and-black model or an all-black? The Ricoh looks a lot like a 1980s-1990s compact film P&S, while the X100F has a lot of Leica-Canon-Nikon-Contax rangefinder cues..

Do you suppose the difference lies in the outward appearance of the cameras? Is your X100F a chrome-and-black model or an all-black? The Ricoh looks a lot like a 1980s-1990s compact film P&S, while the X100F has a lot of Leica-Canon-Nikon-Contax rangefinder cues..

My X100F is all black, I think that some folk just think OH it`s only a small P&S when I`m using the GRII. When I go to London for the Fuji meet up the GRII will be coming too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back