Best Super Bowl Commercial 2013

cwcaesar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I may have missed a few of the commercials, but of the ones that I did see I really liked the Salute to Farmers commercial. It had a recording of Paul Harvey talking about how the importance of the farmer. I am not particularly a Dodge fan, but it was a very well made commercial. I really liked the selection of photographs they used in the commercial.

So sound off with your favorites!

Well made? That was 5 mins in windows movie maker.

But I digress.

The only one I remember is the Budweiser Clydesdale commercial. :drunk: I enjoyed the spirits a little too much.

The Kia commercial with the robot/cyborg gal kicking the guys ass after he kicked the tires........ for some reason that one had me really laughing.

The Kia commercial with the robot/cyborg gal kicking the guys ass after he kicked the tires........ for some reason that one had me really laughing.

Ditto for that one.

But I digress.

It exacted an emotional response from me. I feel that it was a very well made commercial. Was it expensive to shoot? No. Did they use some good photos? Yes. Was the reading by Paul Harvery spot-on? Yes. A commercial doesn't have to be super expensive and take forever to produce to be well-made.

The GoDaddy.com one. It had a hot chick in a pink dress make out w/ an unattractive geek. It was a Super Bowl party stopper...lol Everyone stopped in horror.

The GoDaddy.com one. It had a hot chick in a pink dress make out w/ an unattractive geek. It was a Super Bowl party stopper...lol Everyone stopped in horror.

I like how he was red-faced the entire time.

Entergy New Orleans ad "You're nothing without us"

I liked the Doritos goat and the whispering Oreo commercials the most. I've seen a few articles about the GoDaddy commercial being too racy. Not sure what that's all about, a hot chic made out with a nerd so what. Beyond showed more skin during the halftime show for gods sake.

But I digress.

It exacted an emotional response from me. I feel that it was a very well made commercial. Was it expensive to shoot? No. Did they use some good photos? Yes. Was the reading by Paul Harvery spot-on? Yes. A commercial doesn't have to be super expensive and take forever to produce to be well-made.

I really liked this commercial also, for that exact reason. I also like how is was a montage of photos, not just a bunch of truck ones.
I also liked the car one (idr what car) and the little boy asking how babies were made and the dads awesome story haha.
But my favorite was of course the Clydesdale commercial of course! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back