What's new

Best way to store digital photos?

I have yet to feel comfortable about online storage for multiple reasons.

I store all my general photos on multiple exterior hard drives, of which one set of copies goes into a good firesafe, the other hard drive is always connected to my computer. I also store copies of my better photos that I consider really worth saving on an additional hard drive and save them in the fire safe as well.

I have purchased a large firesafe for the harddrives and softward disks.

Talk about extreme! lol :lmao:
 
I used to store my images on 5 1/4" floppies. But I a have made the switch to the newfangled smaller floppies. They are the shiz! They even come in lotsa colors, rather than just black.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom