Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IT'S FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!!!!

Find your cross, put that garlic around your neck, throw that salt over your shoulder! :lol:

...or you could just be like me and go to a haunted house.

Happy Friday the 13th!

BHWHAHAHAHahahaahahahaahaaaaaaaaa

It's ok. No harm happened all day today (and my day has been on for longer). If I know it all right, the "bad" day in Italy is Friday, 17th... and in Spain, Greece and all of Latin America it is TUESDAY 13th ... so the days for bad luck seem to be pretty random... ;). So no worries! Eh? NO WORRIES.

Yeah, got off to a ****in-tastic start too

core_17 said:
IT'S FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!!!!

Find your cross, put that garlic around your neck, throw that salt over your shoulder! :lol:

...or you could just be like me and go to a haunted house.

Happy Friday the 13th!

all these precautions just cause chiller may be a little cranky? :p

it has already ended. nothing bad happened thankfully :D and even I got a lovely sms message like this (quote): :* :*

heheeeee :D :lovey:

hehe, we used it as a 'G-up' thing for the crowd last night at our gig. :lol:

Nothing bad happened yesterday for me but I did walk away from a slot machine with $50 more than I started with. :mrgreen:

Well mine hasn't been a great day. First my alarm didn't go off this morning and I was late for a meeting. Then my daughter forgot her key to get in the house so I had to leave work early to go get her. Then I had to drive in half a foot of snow through a town thats without power (no street lights) to pick up my other two kids. Anyways, I can't wait till midnight and then it will be Saturday the 14th!!!!!

This Friday 13th was good to me. I ordered 3 bags o crap from woot.com, went for a really good run, and went to see Jason Alexander speak at my University :D

My Friday the 13th isn't quite over, so I hope I'm not jinxing myself (1/2 hour left)....

...but it was good...nothing overly special about it in anyway...but it was good. :) I went to a haunted house, and that was kinda fun. :p

Most reactions

Back