TheNevadanStig

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.jasonlighthallphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
omg those green eyes

You were racing jet-ski's and came in for lunch to shoot BIF.....that is awesome, want to trade lives?

This is so beyond my thinking, I wouldn't even begin to say what I think....cause WOW! just seems like it's not enough.

Scott (fun times equal bee's not stinging me) B

Dude, I'm beginning to wonder about you. You can't get one pants-leg on in the morning before insanely-good shots just start throwing themselves at you!!!

Wow great detail. What settings did you use? Did you use a tripod ?

Wow!! I admire your sports photos all the time, but the first one and the last one here are just picture perfect..I too am interested in knowing the settings you used for these.

Wow great detail. What settings did you use? Did you use a tripod ?

Wow!! I admire your sports photos all the time, but the first one and the last one here are just picture perfect..I too am interested in knowing the settings you used for these.

Thanks all. No tripod, all of these were hand held. Exif shows shutter 1/640, f/16, ISO 400

Thanks all. No tripod, all of these were hand held. Exif shows shutter 1/640, f/16, ISO 400

Thanks for the info much appreciated. I am not sure if I could get that info on the ipad. I know in the computer I can, but I am hardly ever on it.

Most reactions

Back