BIFs with a schnauzer portrait lens

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I swapped out my 50-140 with teleconverter for the 56mm lens to get Oscar's portrait at the watershed. Of course the birds happened to be busy that evening. It did give me an opportunity to practice. A few days before I had gone to the watershed and not a bird in sight. I did meet a birder with a Canon 100-500 and he said it was hit or miss to see bird activity.

050423_039wSM.jpg

050423_047wSM.jpg

050423_048wSM.jpg

4. This one needs a caption :)))
050423_049wSM.jpg

Oscar by Cheryl, on Flickr

Very nice set, Cheryl! The geese and heron shots turned out well - but as always, the star is Oscar. ;)

Canada geese+offspring roaming my 'hood and family groups nonchalantly stopping traffic while crossing major streets. Spring!

Very nice set, Cheryl! The geese and heron shots turned out well - but as always, the star is Oscar. ;)
Thanks Terri, I plan on attempting many times this summer with the longer lens setup. Birding is fun and frustrating :)

Lovely dog...
Thanks Jeff

Canada geese+offspring roaming my 'hood and family groups nonchalantly stopping traffic while crossing major streets. Spring!
Love watching the geese and the ducks

ICanada geese+offspring roaming my 'hood and family groups nonchalantly stopping traffic while crossing major streets. Spring!
We call it the inherent arrogance of the goose! :lol: I adore them!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back