Big Bow

Aoide

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photine.net
I'm not sure why, but I like this shot. Christmas decorations in a retail center in Houston. It was a little warm even by Houston standards (70 degrees or so) for taking pictures of Christmas decorations, but that's life in Texas.

12516405-M.jpg

Good picture. For an evening shot it has nice exposure balance and composition, hardly needs the bow to make interesting.

I like this one. Beautiful colors and the lights are just wonderful. Good job. :)

Cruzin said:
Good picture. For an evening shot it has nice exposure balance and composition, hardly needs the bow to make interesting.

This is true, but I love that bow. :) You can see another bow across the street on another building. There is also a big ribbon on another building in this shopping center. These are some of my favorite Christmas decorations in Houston.

This could be a perfect photo for my challenge over in the "Semi Scavanger Hunt Game" in the Themes, which is "Unusual Christmas" (just for example...)

i know right, whers the snow, XMAS decorations without snow, being from buffalo, just looks weird and out of place, nice pic though lol

Picksure said:
Where is the snow? :lol: :lol:

tekzero said:
XMAS decorations without snow, being from buffalo, just looks weird and out of place

:lmao:

Snow? What's snow? :?:

I was serious when I said it was 70 outside this weekend when I was out taking pictures. It's usually not quite that warm, but we definitely don't get snow.

I can't imagine Houston in the snow. You should see us in the ice! You northerners would laugh and laugh. The whole city practically shuts down. Cold here is 40. When it gets to 30 the news stations flash up their "Danger" graphics. You know the ones..... the OMG its 30!!! Look out!!

Thanks everyone for your comments.

Most reactions

Back