Big Game Today

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Going to the University of Michigan vs. Michigan State University game today. Tailgating as well. Will be fun watching all the drunk college students make idiots of themselves. Oh, to be young again.... Got great seats given to us. The wife is stoked and so am I. GO BLUE!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Going to the University of Michigan vs. Michigan State University game today. Tailgating as well. Will be fun watching all the drunk college students make idiots of themselves. Oh, to be young again.... Got great seats given to us. The wife is stoked and so am I. GO BLUE!

Definitely a big game! It would be so fun to be there! Alas, I'll have to settle for the television :) I definitely need to go to a few more college football games in my life, though.

And yes, GO BLUE! :D

(My first loyalty goes to the Gators since I went to college there, but my boyfriend's mother is from a staunch Michigan family. Much of her family went there, she went there, and my bf's brother went there.., so yeah, I know the right side to cheer for ;) )

Oh no, not GoBlue.... lol the sworn enemy. Well not really, well yeah kinda, a team you love to hate.

Funny - I was at a college hockey game that was jam packed trying to scooch my way thru the crowd at ice level to get pictures of action at their net and a couple of guys who were obvious GoBlue fans asked if I was trying to take pictures of their goalie - I said yes, and it was like the parting of the sea.

Then they asked where was someplace good to go after the game and I said, uh..... we discussed how it was no Ann Arbor. lol

Hope you're having fun! I'm actually getting to see some MAC games televised today, I think hell must have frozen over last night.

Confession: As big a football fan as I am, I completely misread that title (not noticing the forum it was in didn't help). I thought you had got out to photograph some "big game" today--you know, like Elk, or Buffalo. :lol:

I don't care much one way or the other about Michigan or Mich. St., but I do like the Harbaughs, and I have tremendous respect for what Jim Harbaugh is doing with that program. So, sure, I'll join the Go Big Blue chant--for today, anyway. :D

Wow, just wow! Crazy game. Fun, tired, getting old. So many drunk people I could do without.

f28221b0989a9b1ed40280108a717982.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back