Big Mountain creek Hoodoo's.

teneighty23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
me and a friend discovered some hoodoo's just 10 min out of town, and were very happily surprised by thier size, never seen something this impressive so close to town, lighting was great, pics are un edited, graduated filter was used for all.

IMG_6064.jpg

IMG_6070.jpg

IMG_6075.jpg

IMG_6088.jpg

IMG_6092.jpg

IMG_6132.jpg

IMG_6171.jpg

IMG_6181.jpg

IMG_6187.jpg

Now THAT'S a knife! I like the last one the most. I was gunna ask if you used a grad ND filter but you said you did.

most of these are much too dark, and the focus in all seems very soft... did you use a polarizer as well? that would account for the almost black sky in a couple of these. frankly, none of the compositions do much for me, except maybe as a way to document a hike.

most of these are much too dark, and the focus in all seems very soft... did you use a polarizer as well? that would account for the almost black sky in a couple of these. frankly, none of the compositions do much for me, except maybe as a way to document a hike.
no i forgot my dang polarizer at home, im sure polarizer alone would have made the pics perfect, but all i had with me to darken the sky was a very intense graduated filter, works on some, not all i suppose! thanks for the feedback all.

Most reactions

Back