Majestic Promise & Beautiful Image

IMG_5233.jpg

Blue Ribbon Winner

89f7ff39.jpg

So nervous...

IMG_5090.jpg

Bath time

IMG_5269.jpg

goddess, your pics are so clear and sharp! i love it!!

especially the first one!! great work!

md

Cool shots. I am not sure if the horses in the first picture are in love or are trying to stare each other into submission, well quess they are both the same thing :D Picture does have a heart shape.

Can't but agree with most here, goddess: with the first I thought 'I always try to take some nice horse pics but have never so far succeeded in any as good as this one', and the second - well, that does stand out for me a lot!!!
Yes, I like that one best of the little series, for the same reason that jadin gave. Wonderful.
May I copy one out of the computer for my daughter?

Beautiful animals. Again, sharp images. "Bath time" is the frame that stands out for me. In all the frames the animals have great emotion.

So are you the rider? Are these your horses? I may have mentioned that I know nothing of the equestrian arts. Friends of mine ride Team Penning and something else... That part of their life is unknown to me. Needless to say that the Teton County area loves horses. I generally refuse to photograph them. I think they are going to kick me when I am not looking.

Thanks guys. You can copy any of them for your daughter LaFoto. Just let me know if you want a higher res copy and I'll email it to you. The horse in the top photo on the left and the black and white horse are mine. Royal aka Majestic Promise and Shadow. The others belong to one of my friends. I didn't ride this day since there weren't enough horses for all of the kids to show. I gave up my spot so that they could all ride instead. Horses are all such majestic creatures. I'm always striving to get a better capture everytime I take a photo of them. :sillysmi:

i must be weird...my fav is #4-:)
but i like all of them, they are really good pics!
i know how tough subject horses are,and how difficult is to take a good 'horse pic' (my father breeds(is this the english word for it?-:) )horses, so i could say i 'grew up' with them -:))..i think you did a great job,photogoddes!-:)

Most reactions

Back