What's new

Big Sky Over La Playa de San Juan

Excellent shot! I think the big beautiful sky would have been enough, but those palm tree silouettes you have sitting in perfect composition in the shot makes it just that much more outstanding.
 
Really really wonderful :thumbsup:

Regards :D

Thank you very much!

Excellent shot! I think the big beautiful sky would have been enough, but those palm tree silouettes you have sitting in perfect composition in the shot makes it just that much more outstanding.

You are very kind, thank you.

Love it!!!! I really like the composition of this shot

Thank you!


You got it, love the shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom