Big wheels don't keep on turning

Puscas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Might not be the most original subject, but how could I let this go by unphotographed...:)

sherrif064.jpg

thanks for looking

C&C appreciated

pascal

Very nicely composed - a shot making something of "nothing".

Regards, Tony

No, it's definitely got the typical "18% gray autoexposure" thing going on. Needs moar contrast.

thanks for the comments people! Good to hear you think it needs more contrast. I toned it down on purpose, thinking it would work better for this shot. But obviously not.

reg: I'm not sure what you mean by the 18% gray autoexposure. This is not autoexposure (not that I mind, just curious).

pascal

I second that the contrast and lightness need major enhancement, it will be a great photo after that, right now, it just feel flat and and it looks like it has been simply "Desaturated".

I second that the contrast and lightness need major enhancement, it will be a great photo after that, right now, it just feel flat and and it looks like it has been simply "Desaturated".

thanks peter pan. I will upload a diff version soon.

any better?
sherrif064-1.jpg

pascal

..... and the [video=youtube;54XRNQ2C2x0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54XRNQ2C2x0"]Proud Mary [/video]keep on burning.

Nice shot dude. I like your edit... the bird on the wire adds a touch...... oh, should I.... no, no, no............... stop me............... [video=youtube;8rb1rse0fKs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rb1rse0fKs"]click[/video]

Much better on the edit.

Much better but i was thinking something a litle more drastic; I really hope you don't mind me giving you an example of what i mean:

sherrif064.jpg

But i might just be ruining what you were looking for so if you want to i can take i down from here:wink:

p.s the circles in the sky is probably just photobucket going crazy.:lol: again

thanks for the comments guys.
Kundalini: gotta love Cash. btw, I think those are not birds (don't know what it is)

Much better but i was thinking something a litle more drastic; I really hope you don't mind me giving you an example of

But i might just be ruining what you were looking for so if you want to i can take i down from here:wink:

p.s the circles in the sky is probably just photobucket going crazy.:lol: again

No problem. Thanks for the edit, you don't have to take it down. It is a bit too dramatic for my taste, but I see what you were looking for. Actually your edit looks more like the version I had before I posted the first one. But I started like that and thought 'lets go to the other side' and probably went too far.

pascal

I agree, it would be virtually impossible for me to have passed by those wagon wheels leaning against the fence, without stopping for a pic!! And I like your edited version as the original was a tad too dark for me. Looks great in b/w.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back