Bike on a porch HDR

I am using the latest version of photomatix. The nik Hdr pro is very different and hasanynpresets along with being able to add or minus controlPoints. Also has a method tab that can take your image even further. I personally thinkIt pays to have more than just one program but that is just me. I like having tools just like when in the garage, it's nice to have more tools at your disposal to fix an appliance or something that break. For the price of the software it's not a bad price but I will say this, just the little I know of you , you seem to really like photorealistic and I think nik HDR pro would not take your photographs in that direction so, it might not be worth the money in your case. If you like the painterly look than yeah great software. You can download a 15 day trial and se r how you like it. Not to say that you can not getRealistic results from it but it just seemsLike its more for the grunge saturated cartoony look.

I am using the latest version of photomatix. The nik Hdr pro is very different and hasanynpresets along with being able to add or minus controlPoints. Also has a method tab that can take your image even further. I personally thinkIt pays to have more than just one program but that is just me. I like having tools just like when in the garage, it's nice to have more tools at your disposal to fix an appliance or something that break. For the price of the software it's not a bad price but I will say this, just the little I know of you , you seem to really like photorealistic and I think nik HDR pro would not take your photographs in that direction so, it might not be worth the money in your case. If you like the painterly look than yeah great software. You can download a 15 day trial and se r how you like it. Not to say that you can not getRealistic results from it but it just seemsLike its more for the grunge saturated cartoony look.

Thanks for the info. And you're certainly right about me being in the Photorealistic camp. Guess when you get to my age, you're pretty set what you like and what you don't. Although I haven't tried any of those Cartoonish looks yet. Just haven't taken any pictures that I thought would be worth the effort.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back