What's new

Bike Race

ksmattfish

Now 100% DC - not as cool as I once was, but still
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
7,019
Reaction score
36
Location
Lawrence, KS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
bikerace062006c.jpg



bikerace062006b.jpg



bikerace062006a.jpg
 
Wow, your super-wide-angle lens did something funny to the cyclist in the last photo, it turned him into chewing gum ... or so it seems.
Hey, and I am happy to see that what you call "bike race" in your title really is one on BICYCLES on not motorbikes ... these may be interesting to my son now, too, since he is into triathlon (bit different but with bike racing involved, as you all know). But this is not a triathlon race, I can tell by the bikes' handlebars.
 
I'm not sure of the exact title of the race, but it was a 3 day national road championship for college riders. All these guys were on college teams.

I shot these with my Widelux. The lens swings from left to right, so if a rider goes by left to right it stretches them out. If they go by right to left it squishes them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom