Bike & Vette

z06-jim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some new shots I took of my friends Bike with my car.
No HDR this time... Processed in Photoshop & Nik Viveza....
C&C welcomed and appreciated...

512323047_Dz4EX-L.jpg

512322933_Crizo-L.jpg

512322829_NuxBj-L.jpg

I Like them! The only thing I would say is in the first one, the hood on the vette looks crooked, like it's leaning towards the bike, just looks sorta off

I Like them! The only thing I would say is in the first one, the hood on the vette looks crooked, like it's leaning towards the bike, just looks sorta off
Thanks ...yea, the crooked hood, fender, and stretched front end of the bike were the results of my Sigma 12-24 at the Ultra-Wide 12mm focal length...
Although a lot of people don't like it, I was actually trying to get that distorted effect with the shot...:D

I like the punchy colors and contrast in these HDRs but the distortion is WAY too much!

Holy distortion! I think it works best with your last photo although having the bike closer would've possibly made it stronger. It does look cool with the motorcycle though in the first, do you have a shot with that isolated at 12mm?

The bike gets lost in the second photo, but I do love the look of the locomotive. I'd be shooting that all day! You have some really cool spots to shoot and your weather looks a lot nicer than mine. Nice work.

PS: Bdavis, these aren't HDR's this time but I agree the colors look great.

I like the punchy colors and contrast in these HDRs but the distortion is WAY too much!
Thank you, but these aren't HDR's....
I did some basic processing in 'Photoshop CS4' then finished them up using 'NIK Viveza' & 'Color Efex Pro 3.0'

Most reactions

New Topics

Back