Bikin Shoot

very nice... I know your friend will be happy! :)

Nice shot but being the drag racing nut that I am, if that thing makes 750+HP and only runs 11's something is really wrong... My guess would be those tires on the back.

My thoughts exactly.

My 2011 Inaugural Edition Dodge Challenger 392 SRT8 has 470hp stock and runs 12.4 seconds.

I dont know you but I think the car looks more than the girl? Maybe you could put more enfasis in the girl. I love the colours and process.

C'mon you piston heads, its not about the ET's, its about the car pics, annnnnd the model. :)

Stanza, the focus is supposed to be the car :) She is merely an accessory.

I think that the photograph below the effects/typography is good. I find that the grunge is too strong, and would look better if it were less obvious. I am also not a fan of the type setting or font... The font is too distracting, and takes away from the photos. And even with the font, the letters are too spaced out.

Very nice! Car and the girl look great!

Thanks for sharing...

I think the grunge fad is typically overdone. I've seen way too much of it. With that said, it really works here. I love the processing! The model is perfect as an 'accessory' to the car, also. Great job!

I don't care how hot she might be. Hands off the paint, honey.
On a more serious note, I think it's pretty good

I'm not a fan of the editing though
The grunge effects all around and the water mark is very heavy and distracting, (unless it's there to really keep people from stealing the picture)
I feel like the green is uber highlighter ish and blown out, but that may be the screen I'm using right now

Goodjob.

Most reactions

Back