Bikin Shoot

rub

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tomorrow is my best friends birthday. To surprise him, I arranged with his father to use his car (1968 Dodge Coronet, 750+ HP, runs a quick 11secs) and got a local model to come out for a few pics. Unfortunately my wireless transmitters were on the fritz (they were returned the night before from a fellow photog) and I ended up havign to shoot natural light with a few white boards.

I took it in to get printed and was commissioned on the spot for some additional work.

C&C is appreciated.

Thanks, Kristal

291763_10150351841946183_551601182_10277633_2019164_n.jpg

Believe you did very well, show them both off nicely.
-
Shoot well, Joe

I like it. The combination of grunge and super saturation looks cool.

Is there a computer program to get those effects (the grunge stuff)? I've seen them on iPhone apps, but haven't looked for them on programs.

I almost didn't bother with this thread because I couldn't decide whether "Bikin" in the title was meant to be Bikini or Bikin'. I made the right choice.

Nice shot by the way!

Nice shot but being the drag racing nut that I am, if that thing makes 750+HP and only runs 11's something is really wrong... My guess would be those tires on the back.

I was thinking the same, my 5300lb 4x4 making 625rwhp runs 11.3 :D

All in all a great edit, the dirty, grungy appearance makes it feel as though I'm behind the wheel.

My bad - it's 700+. And he has ran in the 10's before ;)

Thanks for the comments. It was very well received and orders from his buddies have already been placed.

Very nice picture to surprise a friend with. The lighting is lovely - you don't need wireless transmitters, and your picture would have been worse if you had used them.

A bit too much photoshop for my taste though.

Rub, I always hear "show the wheels not the tires". Is there a method to where you have the front wheels pointed? Perhaps to not take too much away from the girl by having the entire wheel exposed?

Nice shot but being the drag racing nut that I am, if that thing makes 750+HP and only runs 11's something is really wrong... My guess would be those tires on the back.

Yeahbut, what kind of HP (BHP, IHP, CHP) and measured where (flywheel, rear-wheels)? You can make Honda Civic show that it's got 250 HP if you do the numbers right...

Most reactions

Back