What's new

Biking In The Rain (opinions and tips are welcome)

hdukphotographs

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot this on a wet foggy day and was hoping for everyones opinions or tips to make it better.Even if your opinion is to give up and scrap it.

IMG_3488.jpg
 
I'm no pro by any means, but to me, I'm thinking that this pic would be better in B&W. Also thinking that a shallower depth of field would be more interesting. I think you had the right idea though. Keep em coming.
 
Ah ha! The old lamp-post-growing-out-of-the head trick....:greenpbl:

and, vertical convergence a bit noticeable as well...otherwise it´s a pretty cool shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom