Billy Mays is Dead

Jaszek

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
michalphoto.tk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another known figure is dead. This time Billy Mays, dead at 50. Found by his wife unresponsive in his bed today in the morning in his house in Tampa. What is it with this week that all these celebrities are dying?

What??

They are breaking all the rules! "Celebrity deaths come in threes" this is more than three!

Have you seen the weather lately.... Nothing is going as planned... I'm worried. Hollywood's in trouble.

Oh my God...

That sucks...

Have any of you been watching "Pitchmen" on the Discovery Channel?
After seeing the behind the scenes stuff, I had a new respect for him - he really did believe in the products he was advertising.

Maybe it was all the yelling he did...

There have been six that I'm aware of this month. It's a multiple of three. So, it can stop now.

David Carradine, Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, and Billy Mays. The sixth is someone I keep seeing people talk about, but have never heard of personally . . . someone named Michael Roof.

Oh my God...

That sucks...

Have any of you been watching "Pitchmen" on the Discovery Channel?
After seeing the behind the scenes stuff, I had a new respect for him - he really did believe in the products he was advertising.

Maybe it was all the yelling he did...

I watch it. And yea at first I just knew him form OxiClean but now i know him for much more.

You know what I'm noticing now is the ages... they were both 50. If any men on TPF are 50 an older please go and get your heart checked.... and your prostate :lol:.... I'm not joking.:)

You know what I'm noticing now is the ages... they were both 50. If any men on TPF are 50 an older please go and get your heart checked.... and your prostate :lol:.... I'm not joking.:)
LOL, I'm having a radical retropubic prostatectomy on July 13th.

Be awhile before I'm lying on the floor shooting shallow depth of field. :(

Be awhile before I'm back on the motorcycle. :(

Ouch... you poor thing. But it can save your life. I'm glad your getting it done. Some men don't have the balls. You'll be fine... just polish the motorcycle instead...and the shallow depth of field...um.... I have no clue...:(.... :lol:

Billy was on a plane that had a rough landing in Tampa yesterday. Something from the ocerhead hit him on the head during the landing. He wife said he was not feeling well yesterday evening and found him unresponsive this morning.

Classic symtoms of a head injury, the same deal with Natasha Richardson and her skiing accident.

I heard that too. Time will tell... Are they doing an autopsy?

If any men on TPF are 50 an older please go and get your heart checked.... and your prostate
I'm willing to help with the checking.
cough.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back