Website
www.quebecphotos.ca
aGaspesie188.jpg

aGaspesie200.jpg

aGaspesie225.jpg

aGaspesie257.jpg

aGaspesie290.jpg

aGaspesie297.jpg

Oh, these must be the same that my sister once presented here on her rare, rare visits to this board ... Canoncan told me the right name for them way back then, but I forget (the age, oh, the age... my memory... ahhh!). But she never got as close to "hers" as you did to "yours" here! Cool. (One photo would actually need a "adults only - definitely not work safe" remark, eh? ;) ;) ;)

If it weren't for the slanted horizon (can quickly be fixed!) I'd like the third best, I think, immediately followed by all the close-ups of feeding, flirting or lovemaking birds, heehee :D.

Awsome. What is the location? I especially like the one with the green background that appears to put them in an entirely different setting.

Wooo! These are great photos. Never seen these kind of birds before, there pretty neat looking. Nice shooting.

WOw. What cool pics. Very well done. That sure is a lot of birds. I really like 5 and 6 in the first set. It is just amazing how many birds are there in those first two.

Nice exposure on the birds. It would have been easy to blow out their white feathers. Nice pictures.

That is a lot of birds there! :shock: And no matter how hard I look, I can't find Waldo. :(

Guess I will be the odd man out here, I really like the 3rd, it looks like the birds lined up their nests in nice little rows, the rolliing hills, and all those birds, man that looks congested.

I'll be odd with John here, #3 is my favorite. I love the closer shots as well, but something about #3 really caught my attention.

I can't even choose..They are all amazing in composition and clarity...Beautifull series !!

RJ

Most reactions

New Topics

Back