Bird On A Wire - Opinions please?

tnvol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know this isnt a very clean shot, but everyone I've ever showed it to loves it and it's by far the one that everyone likes the best out of any of my keepers. Granted, none of those people are photographers. Nothing I could do about that big bar up front. I shot it from inside my room out the back door. The bird just landed and I happened to have my camera in my hand. Just curious what you guys think.

0906122254311bird_on_a.jpg

If it wasn't for the bar in the foreground, it would be an interesting shot. It would be even better if the bird had some color in it.

i actually like the bird dark as is but like you said the bar pulls ur eye form the subject. it would hav been a great image wit out the bar an mayb the subject a little off centred.

You can probably edit that bar out, I agree its distracting. I think the bird is ok dark too but I think it would be cool if there was some sky in the background, or sky and long grass, to give some color

The bar is distracting.

I like the desaturated feel to the picture, but I do find it a tad dark overall.
I don't mind the gloomy feel, but it can be a bit brighter IMO

Most reactions

New Topics

Back