What's new

Bird Sanctuary Shots C&C

photonewbie86

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
241
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys took these today and did a little bit of editing using photoscape..downlaoding GIMP btw as I type this, let me know guys thanks :D:D:D

1.
pathway2.jpg



2.
gooseswim2.jpg


I was going to crop the goose shot but I thought against it I just upped the contrast, sharpness and saturation. Should I have cropped it?
 
if it were me on the goose, I'd crop some of the left off, giving the impression that he's swimming to the right. Also avoids bullseye effect. But I'm far from a pro, just what seemed that it would make it more interesting to me. But nice :)
 
Thankyou anyone else got comments for ne? Don't be shy now lol:D
 
The first one is a hint on the warm side for my tastes. I like the picture though, path through the woods, I always wish I could climb in.

The second, I agree with the crop. Maybe some fill flash (depending how far away you are). Possibly some shadows and highlights might lighten up the goose some.
 
Thanks i can't wait to go back there awesome stuff
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom