Bird tracks shot

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
m

I took this yesterday. Something is wrong with it I know. Pity, cause It was a beautiful sight... Anyone know what is wrong here? You can edit it if you like.

First problem is no picture lol. You probably copied the top url if you're using flickr. Right clip the picture and choose copy image address and paste that in between the
brackets. GL
TJ

m

I took this yesterday. Something is wrong with it I know. Pity, cause It was a beautiful sight... Anyone know what is wrong here? You can edit it if you like.

Are you talking about the blue cast? If you shot this in RAW, then change the White Balance. If you took it in JPG, then you need to change it in Photoshop. You can use Levels and select the Eyedropper to fix that.

If that's not what you're talking about, then disregard that! :lol:

I don't have photoshop! :D I don't really like how the tracks arent very visable, and the cluttery grass by the stump. Anyone is allowed edit it by the way.

I don't have photoshop! :D I don't really like how the tracks arent very visable, and the cluttery grass by the stump. Anyone is allowed edit it by the way.

If you would like people to be able to edit your photos you really should change your status to say "my photo's are OK to edit". Just a thought. :sexywink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back